Miley Cyrus ends her London visit with a bang: Singer gives the crowd at G-A-Y her raunchiest performance yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEyBBK_SmYendofvid
[starttext]
By Mail Online Reporter

Going out with a bang: Miley Cyrus saved her raunchiest performance yet for the crowd at the G-A-Y event held at the Heaven nightclub in central London


Miley Cyrus has gone to great lengths to shed her 'good girl' image and it won't be long before we've forgotten about the wholesome teen who played Hannah Montana.

The singer has been in London promoting her forthcoming album Can't Be Tamed and she made sure that she lived up to the title of the new LP with an outrageous performance at G-A-Y this weekend.

Miley, 17, would have been made aware that performers at the club often put on their most raunchy routines at the infamous club which no doubt gave her the impetous to go that little bit further for the largely homosexual crowd at the venue.


SCROLL DOWN TO SEE FOOTAGE FROM THE PERFORMANCE...


Raising the temperature: The singer appeared to kiss one of her female dancers which went down a storm with the crowd at the popular club night

Starting out in a Union Jack top, Miley soon found herself stripping down to her black dress, which had sections cut out both on the torso and at the top of her thighs.

In fact witnesses at the club said her underwear was clearly visible during much of the energetic performance.

And, following her appearance on the Britain's Got Talent when she pretended to kiss one of her female dancers, Miley once again grabbed one of her on stage entourage and proceeded to push her backwards leaning in for what appeared to be a kiss.


Extra hot: The 17-year-old singer kicked off her act wearing a Union Jack top, but soon removed it to reveal a barely-there black dress


Energetic: Miley's performance capped the singer's visit to London which saw her promoting her new album Can't Be Tamed


It was a moment that certainly seem to please the appreciative crowd - which included girl group The Saturdays - at the busy Heaven nightclub, where fans were also treated to a screening of High School Musical 2 in the club's Dakota Bar.

Earlier this week Miley denied that she had performed the kiss during her appearance in the BGT semi-final.

She took to her blog to explain to fans that she did not kiss the dancer.


British theme: The singer's backing dancers wore hotpants with bras that had the Union Jack on them


Miley said: 'During my performance I supposedly “KISSED A GIRL” and this is the newest thing to cause controversy.

'I promise you I did not kiss her and it is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story.

'I really hope my fans are not disappointed in me because the truth is I did nothing wrong.'


Not so innocent: Miley has shed her wholesome image for an altogether more adult look


This week, the singer also revealed that she never experienced an ordinary life because of her famous rock star father Billy Ray Cyrus.

She said: 'I didn't really know anything else. Because of my dad, I was always home-schooled, I would go on tour with my dad.

'I didn't really know what a normal life was. So when people ask me if I miss it, you can't really miss anything you don't know.'

Miley said she felt proud of the way she has managed her work at such a young age.
She explained: 'I'm really proud of what I've done. I was a little nervous at first that it was going to be too much, but I've had a really good time and I think it's been easier than I thought.' [endtext]

Blog Archive