Kelly Osbourne's ex Luke Worrall 'cheated on her with a pre-op transsexual'

endofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Happier times: Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall at the Hollywood Style Awards in October 2009


Kelly Osbourne dumped fiancé Luke Worrall when she found out he was having a secret affair - and it has emerged that the woman in question used to be a man.

Heartbroken Kelly, 26 - who recently confessed to still being in love with 21-year-old model Worrall - called off her engagement in July when she discovered he was cheating with Elle Schneider.

However, the reality TV star didn't know at the time that Elle, 21, was born a man and is a pre-op transsexual.

Elle, 21, from Miami, told the Sunday Mirror that she started life as Reynaldo Gonzalez.

She told the paper: 'I was open with Luke that I was born a boy. He didn't mind - in fact it turned him on more.

'He always insisted to me he was single and I had no idea he was engaged to Kelly Osbourne.'


Heartbroken: Kelly, pictured last night at the Art of Elysium charity ball in Los Angeles, dumped Luke over his cheating - but had no idea the woman in question used to be a man


Kelly took to her Twitter last month to blast her ex for cheating on her, saying: 'Luke Worrall is the biggest piece of s**t .

'He is the worst thing that ever happened to me...I have never felt heartbreak like this in my life. I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been f*****g hundreds of girls as well as men behind my back.'

Elle has been having hormone therapy for three years ahead of her sex change and already has breast implants.

She claims that Worrall knew she transsexual as start, saying: 'He told me that it turned him on knowing I was once a boy.'


Music fans: Kelly and Luke pictured at the Coachella Music Festival in California in April last year


Kelly meanwhile has been hinting on her Twitter that she has a new boyfriend and was seen out with a mystery man in London at the start of the month.

She said last week: 'Had one of the longest phone conversations I have ever had in my life! 3 hours I guess time really does fly when your having fun! :)'

Kelly is getting ready today to hit the red carpet at the Golden Globes, where she'll be interviewing the stars about their style for her show Fashion Police for cable channel E!.

The star revealed on her Twitter that she will be wearing a Zac Posen runway dress that she says is 'out of this world'.

source: dailymail [endtext]

Blog Archive