Is this Kylie's Halloween outfit? Bare-faced pop star suffers beauty emergency

endofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Dress down day: Make-up free Kylie Minogue shops for beauty products at Space NK


When a girl’s feeling down in the mouth, there’s only one solution: retail therapy.
And a subdued Kylie got hers at lotions and potions emporium, Space NK.

The pint-sized pop star, dressed down in hooded top and striped t-shirt looked a far cry from her glamorous-red carpet self on the shopping trip.

Kylie is currently in the U.S. on a promotional blitz for her new single Get Outta My Way.

She made appearances on Dancing with the Stars and U.S. showbiz TV show Extra on Tuesday, followed by another performance of her new single on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno before heading over to the amFAR Gala.

Kylie took her hosting duties seriously, holding court with chairpersons Sharon Stone, designer Kenneth Cole and high-powered agent Kevin Huvane during the event which celebrated men's style.


Frock horror: The singer looked a far cry from her usual glamorous red carpet appearances


Talking about the new album, Kylie said she really feels as though she is 'back on track' with Aphrodite.


Fresh faced: Sister Dannii is a natural beauty


She told Access Hollywood: 'I just feel like we’re really back on track with this album. I hadn’t had an album that was cohesive in a long time so that [is] where I feel this album is different and it pleases me so much. I was longing for that and I got it.

'People have been describing it as "a return to the dance floor." I don’t know how long I was away from the dance floor, but it really is. It’s a really dance-y album, but I think it’s pop dance.

Aphrodite recently gave her her fifth career Number One in the U.S. Billboard Club Chart.

Get Outta My Way, her second single from the album after All The Lovers, hit the top last week.

It follows U.S. chart-toppers Can't Get You Out Of My Head, Love At First Sight and Slow.

source: dailymail
[endtext]

Blog Archive