All white on the (late) night: Kim Kardashian squeezes her curves into a tight white dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vDjbhDBVvwendofvid


[starttext]


By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

White hot: Kim Kardashian looks sexy in a tight fitting white Roland Mouret dress as she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night


Kim Kardashian looked out of this world last night as she squeezed into a Roland Mouret Galaxy dress.

The socialite, 30, showed off her stunning figure in the skin-tight dress as she appeared on U.S. chat show Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Currently promoting her new reality TV show, Kim admitted her family have high hopes for Kardashian 'world domination'

Walking on stage in the eye-popping dress, host Jimmy Kimmel declared she looked like 'snow angel'.

Aside from her reality shows, Kim and the family have launched a string of business ventures, prompting Kim to declare: 'We wanna take over the world!'

Although on the show to promote her new reality TV show Kim And Kourtney Take New York, as well as her new jewellery line Belle Noel, it didn't take long to discuss Kim's busy lovelife.

Kim has been dating New Jerseys Nets basketball player Kris Humphries since December following a brief romance with Canadian model Gabriel Aubry - famous for being Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend.


Telling all: Kim told host Jimmy Kimmel about her new romance with basketball player Kris Humphries


At 5ft 2in, Kim is 1ft 7in shorter than her new man.

She said: 'This sounds mean, but I used to make fun of extremely tall people.
'When (my sister) Khloe married Lamar [Odom] and I first met him, I was like, "Don't stand up! You'll freak me out because you're so tall!" He's taller than me sitting down!

'Kris is the same height as Lamar and I'm a foot shorter than Khloe so it's even weirder... She just makes fun of me about it all the time!
'But it's fun (dating someone taller), it's different, it works out. It's cute; if i want to give him a kiss he literally has to pick me up, kiss me and put me down.'


Defending the brother-in-law: Kim praised Kourtney's partner Scott Disick's style, but denied tabloid reports of a romance


Also on the show, Kim laughed off a report in a U.S. tabloid this week romantically linking her to older sister Kourtney's partner Scott Disick.

But she didn't help matters by praising Disick's unusual style - which has seen him being compared to Christian Bale's portrayal of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.
She told Kimmel: 'I get why everyone thinks he's such a douchelord.

'But don't you think he looks so stylish and smooth? It's his personality, it goes with him. To me it's, like, stylish..


Entrepreneur: Kim looked smart as she attended the launch of her jewellery range Belle Noel in West Hollywood last night


'I guess I shouldn't say this because on the cover of one of the tabloids it says Scott and I are having an affair and we are in love, or something ridiculous.'

When asked by Kimmel if the rumours were true, she replied sarcastically: 'I really wanted to confess that.'

She also addressed speculation she had become romantically involved with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber - who at 16 is 14 years her junior.

She said: 'That's weird... I could literally be his mother.'
• Kim & Kourtney Take New York premieres on E! in the UK on Sunday 6 February.


Kim Kardashian Tells Jimmy Kimmel About Death Threats


source: dailymail [endtext]

Blog Archive