What are the odds? Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have awkward run-in as they show up at same restaurant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eed758AAT58endofvid

[starttext]
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Date night! Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Eric Johnson went to Red O restaurant last night, at the same time as Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo


Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey had an awkward encounter last night after they ended up going to the same Hollywood restaurant with their dates.

Jessica arrived at Red O restaurant with boyfriend Eric Johnson, while Nick was with girlfriend Vanessa Minillo.

The pair have rarely been seen anywhere near each other since their split in 2005.

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, the Dukes of Hazzard star seemed to enjoy herself as she and Eric sat across the room from her ex-husband.
And she stayed close to her NFL football player boyfriend as they walked out of the restaurant.

The curvy blonde kept it low key by wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt under her camo-style jacket.

Meanwhile Vanessa looked much more dressed up in her black skirt and heels and black and white shirt.


Don't look now! Nick and Jessica have been divorced since 2005


Jessica and Nick were married in 2002 and split in 2005, when Jessica filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

Their marriage was caught on cameras for their reality MTV show Newlyweds.

And the actress was not happy when Nick jumped back into dating very soon after they split up.

She told Elle magazine in 2007, 'Oh, it hurt me. Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me.'


Is that who I think it is? Jessica filed for divorce in 2005 citing 'irreconcilable differences'


But the 30-year-old certainly seems happy with new love Eric, who accompanied her on a trip to Italy in July for her 30th birthday.

'As far as Eric and I go, we're just best friends. He's my dude! I love him,' Jessica told People magazine.

'This [relationship] is just normal, thank God. He's very, very supportive. [I] couldn't ask for a better man in my life right now.'



Just keep walking! Nick leads girlfriend Vanessa Minillo into the restaurant


And while Jessica wouldn't admit to Eric being 'the one', she is clearly besotted with the 30-year-old.

She says: I never go to that because I already went there, so, I'm not gonna jinx my own self," she says. "He's the one for me right now!

'I'm very happy, I'm in a great place and if right now could last forever, I'd take it.'








source: dailymail [endtext]

Blog Archive