Not so Hollywood: Makeup-free Katherine Heigl is almost unrecognisable in NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQjrqB6cSwendofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Not so Hollywood: Katherine Heigl looks nothing like her usual glamorous self as she steps out with unstyled hair and no makeup


She's one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood and on television.
But Katherine Heigl cut a rather bizarre figure as she stepped out in New York on Tuesday.

In direct contrast to her smart outfit of a belted dress and boots, Heigl decided not to bother wearing makeup or styling her hair.

As a result, the 31-year-old looked pale and washed out, with her blonde hair looking in need of a good brush.

The 27 Dresses star may have no time left for grooming after having adopted one-year-old daughter Naleigh from Korea as a newborn last September
Or perhaps she is trying to get away from her diva image, which she admits has been a problem for her.

'I’ve been told I’m too forthright with opinions,' she tells the New York Times.


Au naturel: Katherine is currently starring in new movie Life As We Know It with Josh Duhamel


'Well do they want a fierce woman or milquetoast? Should I be me, or should I pretend to be something I think people want? Pretending seems pretty ridiculous to me.

'I didn’t think that what I was was so bad that I needed to hide it.'

And she admits that while she feels comfortable being glamourous on set, she has trouble in the 'real' world.


A busy mum? Katherine has her own little adopted baby Naleigh


She says: 'I feel totally normal on a set, probably because I’ve spent so much of my life on one. It’s when I go out into the real world that I don’t seem to know what to do.

Katherine is currently starring in new film Life As We Know It, with Josh Duhamel.
She plays a woman who is forced to raise a baby with a friend after their friend's will obligates them both.

And Duhamel is impressed with his co-star's independent ways.

He says: 'People like to bash women who are strong. Unless you sweetly say what you’re supposed to say, you’re somehow difficult.'

The film also stars Josh Lucas and Christina Hendricks and is released in the U.S on October 8th.


That's better! Katherine looks fresh and lovely with just a little makeup and hair care















source :dailymail

[endtext]

Blog Archive