Drenched Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene are Laughing Out Loud as they make a splash in Paris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyK3T8ZbBQendofvid

[starttext]
By Daily Mail Reporter

Drenched: Miley Cyrus on location in Paris today shooting the movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud after getting drenched in the fountains at the Trocadero


Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene have started filming together for new movie LOL: Laughing Out Loud in Paris.

And from the looks of things, the girls are having a fantastic time working in the City of Love.

Along with their cast mates, the pair got soaked to the skin today after taking the plunge in the fountains at the Trocadero.


Larking around: Her co-star Douglas Booth picks her up before making the plunge


The actresses were literally laughing out loud as they emerged completely drenched from the water.

At one point Miley's on-screen boyfriend Douglas Booth picked her up as they stood in a huge pool of water.

In another he is seen with Twilight star Ashley, holding her over a torrent of water amidst the fountains.


Soaked to the skin: Now Booth gets his hands on Twilight star Ashley Greene, who is also starring in the movie


What a laugh: The pair emerged from the water laughing, but Ashley still managed to keep her make-up in place


Here we go: Booth, who plays Miley's on-screen boyfriend, stands in a line with the girls as they get sprayed by the fountains


Miley wasn't always so enthusiastic about working with Greene, however.

The 17-year-old made it very clear last year just what she thought of the Twilight movies that catapulted Ashley to stardom.

'Not into it,' she said in an interview with Canton, Ohio’s Q92 radio station. 'I could care less. I’ve never seen it and nor will I ever.'

The Hannah Montana star went on to say she couldn't understand the widespread appeal of the franchise.


Little miss party animal: Miley and Ashley get down at the VIP Room in Paris on Saturday night


Watch and learn: Unlike Miley, who wore a see-through lace top, Ashley kept it classy with her outfit


'People get… really into it…,' she said. 'People always fall in love with the characters… It makes me kind of like, I don’t know.

'I’m not into it. I feel really lame because everyone is so excited and I’m like, "Don’t even talk about it.”'

And she made it clear she's not a fan of the whole fantasy genre, saying she doesn't 'believe' in vampires.


Bad girls club: Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene and Ashley Hinshaw stroll arm-in-arm as they film LOL: Laughing Out Loud in Paris


Bon appetit! Miley and Ashley chow down at the Palais de Tokyo


'I don’t believe in it,' she said. 'I don’t like vampires. I don’t like any of the stuff. I don’t like the wolf that pops out on the screen when I’m watching my TV at night.

'I don’t like it. I don’t want anything to do with it. I don’t like the shirts, I don’t like anything about it.'

But it looks as if Miley's strong disapproval of he Twilight movies is not affecting her relationship with Ashley, who landed in Paris over the weekend.


Young love: Miley Cyrus and her onscreen boyfriend Douglas Booth


The city of love: Miley, Douglas, Ashley and Lina take a ride


The girls were spotted tucking in to dinner together last night at the Palais de Tokyo.

They were even dressing alike in black vinyl trousers and black shirts, although Miley wore yet another lacy see-through top, as they went out clubbing on Saturday night.

Despite Miley's Twilight phobia, Ashley is hugely enjoying her time in Paris and is a big hit with the rest of the cast.


A tale of two Ashleys: Miley walks with Greene and Hinshaw


Giggly girls: Miley, Ashley Hinshaw and Lina Esco are full of spirits





Girls just want to have fun: Miley and Ashley get feisty on set


Co-star Ashley Hinson says, 'Ashley and I, our characters are not friends in the movie she’s kind of the antagonist to Miley and my character.

'But Ashley is really, really fantastic, you know she really kind of down to earth.

'You know everybody knows who Ashley Greene is, off screen but you meet her and you would think she’s anybody else.'

And Ashley says, 'To all of you I've had the chance to meet in Paris.. I'm Blown away by your love and support. You've made my trip so much more memorable. Xx'


Americans in Paris: Miley, Ashley and the gang pose up a storm


In demand: Cyrus is mobbed when she leaves the set in Paris, France yesterday



source: dailymail [endtext]

Blog Archive