Kelly Brook promotes new toning trainers (oh, so THAT'S why she's in her knickers!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecj7m_KFo_Aendofvid
[starttext]
By Sarah Bull

Mind the oven! Kelly Brook promotes Reebok's EasyTone trainers by posing in a black and white pair of knickers


She has never been shy about showing off her figure.

So when the opportunity arose for Kelly Brook to promote Reebok's new EasyTone trainers, she had no problem stripping to her underwear in a rather gratuitous way of showing off the toning footwear.

Whether it's cooking in a pair of black and white striped knickers and cropped T-shirt, or doing the hoovering in a yellow vest top and lime green pair, Kelly shows whatever you are doing, you can wear EasyTones while doing it.


She said: 'EasyTones are brilliant, it's like having a little gym built into your trainers. I wear them all the time especially if I don't have time to get to the gym and then at least I know I'm doing something for my body.

'They make your legs feel toned and bum feel pert, they are like magic shoes! I've been wearing them to tone up for the summer and have really seen a difference, which is why I didn't mind getting my hotpants on for the video.

'I had so much fun re-creating the advert - hula-hooping, trampolining, dancing around in my EasyTones. My dog Rocky even got a guest appearance in the last shot!'


Clean freak: Kelly makes sure her 'flat' is spotless as she does the hoovering in a skimpy underwear set


Glowing: The model looks stunning in the Reebok advert - showing off her famous figure and sparkling smile


Kelly, 30, isn't the only celebrity fan of the revolutionary new trainers - Helena Christensen, Kim Kardashian, Whitney Port, Miranda Kerr and Bar Refaeli have all spoken about how impressed they are by the fitness shoes.

Kelly, who is currently in Los Angeles with boyfriend Danny Cipriani, has always spoken freely about her weight, and says it's sometimes a struggle to maintain her slimline shape.

She said recently: 'I enjoy healthy food and it makes me feel good. But it’s definitely not a crazy diet, I’m not going to deny myself desserts.






Fashion icon: Kelly has been wearing flirty outfits during her time in Los Angeles with Danny Cipriani


'I always try to have three meals a day and don’t snack on bad stuff. I like to make soups, which are healthy, filling and don’t make you feel bloated. I also love making healthy fish or vegetarian dishes.'

Kelly is also the face and body of lingerie brand Ultimo, and has been showing off her amazing figure in a series of flirty outfits while in LA.

After wearing a tight heart-print dress earlier this week, Kelly stepped out in a flowery playsuit to make the most of the LA sun.
[endtext]

Blog Archive