Christina Aguilera is back to her Dirrty best in sexy new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2flQoEdLwo
[starttext]
Sexy in red: Christina Aguilera poses in a skimpy underwear set in front of a fireplace


She's most famous for shocking the world with chaps and sexy dancing in her Dirrty video.

But Christina Aguilera is showing no sign of toning things down, as the promo for her new video Not Myself Tonight shows the singer in a variety of skimpy underwear sets performing what appears to be an extremely sexy dance routine.

By Sarah Bull

While the video for the single is not released until the end of the month, Christina is aiming to tease fans with tantalising glimpses of the naughty footage.


Revealing: The singer wears a chain outfit with pointed pasties and ball gag


The 29-year-old singer dons a red bra and knickers set with a long necklace as she poses provocatively in front of a fireplace, before wearing an outfit made entirely made of chains - with just pointed pasties to maintain her decency.

She also appears to have a ball gag in her mouth in the clearly S&M; inspired video.

In another shot, Christina wears her hair tied back in a long ponytail as she wears a revealing cut-out swimsuit while bending her body into sexy poses


Skimpy: With her long hair tied into a ponytail, Christina performs the sexy routine


Profile: The cutout swimsuit showed off Christina's incredible figure


The 11-second teaser trailer was revealed to fans ahead of the April 30 release of the video.

In another glimpse in the preview, Christina is seen reclining on a chair in the red underwear while a shirtless man seductively leans over her.

Not Myself Tonight is the comeback single for Christina, who has had a four year absence from the music scene to focus on motherhood.


Sensual: In the red underwear, Christina reclines on a chair with a man above her


Seductive: Christina runs her hands over her slim body

The track is taken from the singer's fourth studio album Bionic, which marks a departure from the pop style that made her famous into an edgier, more dance-orientated style.

Talking to U.S. radio DJ Ryan Seacrest earlier this month about the inspiration behind the new track, Christina said: 'Since my last record I’ve become a wife and a new mum, and I’ve changed a lot.


Fierce: The singer wears sparkly red lipstick and huge fake eyelashes for the video


'I actually grew a lot while filming my new movie Burlesque. I was finished on my record and I put it on hold so I could go film the movie, and by the time I was finished with the movie I had more things to say and more stories to write about and that’s how Not Myself Tonight, the first single, kind of got birthed.

'It was just exactly what I was feeling. I’d grown and changed so much, learning so much on the film about myself and my craft and the craft of acting that it just came full circle for me.'
[endtext]

Blog Archive