Jennifer Aniston shimmers in thigh-high mini dress as she cuddles up to Gerard Butler at Bounty Hunter premiere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VPyhAyhWEendofvid
[starttext]
By Emily Sheridan

Toned and taut: Jennifer Aniston showed off her fabulous legs in a Valentino mini-dress, Alexander McQueen tuxedo jacket and Jimmy Choo heels at the London premiere of The Bounty Hunter

Jennifer Aniston braved the cold in London last night as she stepped out in a thigh-skimming mini-dress at the premiere of The Bounty Hunter.

The 41-year-old actress flaunted her fabulous legs in a silver Valentino mini and strappy Jimmy Choo heels, but wisely kept on her Alexander McQueen tuxedo jacket.

The Hollywood beauty put on a tactile show with her handsome co-star Gerard Butler, 40, as they wrapped their arms around each other at the Leicester Square premiere.


Cosy: Aniston cuddles up to her handsome co-star Gerard Butler


The couple have been romantically linked since filming the comedy last summer and did little to dispel the rumours as they embraced each other on the red carpet.

Speaking about their chemistry, Scots star Butler said: 'We have a blast together and she appreciates that Celtic manner.

'There's nothing diva-ish about her, she's very down to earth, very sure of herself and who she is, and I'm like a little kid, who doesn't take myself too seriously.

'We had a fun script and a great director, so we just had to dive in and it was a blast.


Good chemistry: Aniston said 'I love my Gerry' when asked about her relationship with Butler


Aniston was equally appreciative: 'I love my Gerry. We just lucked out - director fantastic, Gerry fantastic, our crew, New York - you just can't go wrong.'

In the film, Butler plays a down-on-his-luck investigator hired to track down his bail-jumping, reporter ex-wife Aniston.


Larking around: The couple share a joke on the red carpet


And last month, Butler was invited to join Aniston in Mexico for her 41st birthday.

Despite the rumours, Butler was photographed kissing a violinist in a Los Angeles street last month and has also been linked to Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan.

The actor, who has been teetotal for 13 years, claimed he didn't deserve his reputation as a womaniser.

He told Men's Health magazine: 'I get laid less now that I used to, because I’m way more paranoid now. Look at f***ing Tiger Woods.


Eighties style: Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace stepped out in a black mini dress with large shoulders


Opera stars: 'Boy band' Blake (L-R) Oliver Baines, Humphrey Berney, Jules Knight, Stephen Bowman looked dapper


'I mean, I’m nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking.

'I’m not saying I’ve cut that part out. I’m certainly no angel. There’s no smoke without fire.'

Since moving to Hollywood five years ago, Butler has only had two relationships.

He explained: 'I’m not a big relationship guy. One of my vices is, I’m too wrapped up in myself and not always in a good way.'

[endtext]

Blog Archive