Stunning Geri Halliwell shows she has got her curves back once and for all on sexy photoshoot in Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQFBYtn1UMendofvid
[starttext]

By Mailonline Reporter

Curvy and tanned: Geri Halliwell looked stunning in a white bikini on a photoshoot in Florida at the weekend


The tousled hair, suntan and white swimwear are almost unchanged.

But Geri Halliwell seems to have become a much more rounded woman in the nine years that separate these pictures.

The 38-year-old former Spice Girl looked in enviable shape in Key West, Florida, in a top that performed a decidedly more functional role than the skimpy one in which she frolicked in Oman in 2001.


Fuller figure: Geri looked much happier and healthier than she did on holiday in a white bikini 2001 (right)


The singer battled bulimia and became addicted to exercise after launching her solo career in 1999, slimming down to seven stone.

Now, however, with four-year-old daughter Bluebell to nurture and a fledgling romance with 31-year-old Henry Beckwith, she looks the picture of health and happiness.

In 2008, Geri told Hello! magazine that she often struggled with being self-conscious about her figure.


And... pose! Geri shows off her curves in the tiny two-piece as she poses in Key West for the shoot


Artfully styled: A make-up artist ensures Geri is entirely ready for the next shot as she shows off her curves


She told the publication: 'People think I'm really confident but I do get self-conscious like many women about stripping off in public.


Stage star: A much curvier Geri pictured in 2004


'I haven't been willingly photographed in a bikini for seven years - and I don't think I'll do it again.

'At the moment, I'm a bit curvier, having done the Spice Girls tour, so it was a big mental step forward for me to show my natural self, rather than my worked-out, honed self.

'Obviously, I'm still vain, that's still in there

'I wanted to look my best and I wore a bit of fake tan but what woman wouldn't if they're being honest?

'I did strive to have my most perfect body and, in moments when I lack confidence, that voice is always there waiting to tell me, "You are not good enough, do better," but I'm more conscious of it.

'It used to be the loudest voice in my head but now I just tell it, "Shut up..." '
Geri also admitted she doesn't limit her food intake as much any more, and is much happier following a relaxed diet.

She said: 'I don't have a strict diet any more. I eat cake, crisps, sugar-free chocolate and chips if I want to.

'I can't be bothered to follow a gruelling food plan. I'm a petite person and if I eat relatively healthily I'll stay that way.

'It's simple really. When I feel under pressure, I do eat cake but I don't punish myself for that like I used to.

'I just eat more healthily the next day.'







source: dailymail
[endtext]

Blog Archive