'I still want to save my marriage,' reveals Alex Reid as he denies selling photos of Katie Price's son Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOcwKOEc5B8endofvid


[starttext]
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

The picture that broke the camel's back: Katie Price hit the roof when she saw this snap of Alex Reid teaching her son Junior to fight - against her specific wishes


They've both admitted their 11-month marriage is on the rocks, but Alex Reid is determined he and wife Katie Price still have a chance.

The cagefighter said he is still wearing his wedding ring and is optimistic they can overcome their problems.

Reid, 35, also hit out at reports he had sold photographs of him teaching his stepson Junior to fight, insisting he is supporting the model's wish to withdraw her three children from the limelight.


Ringless: Price wasn't wearing her wedding ring as she touted her KP Equestrian and baby range in Essex on January 8


He tells the new issue of Star magazine: 'I’m still wearing my wedding ring – maybe I’m a hopeless romantic, but there you go… I want to work on our marriage.

'Maybe I am an optimist, but I believe in doing the honourable thing.'

Addressing reports that Price, 32, was furious over seeing photos of Reid with Junior, five, at the gym, he insisted: 'Sadly someone sold the photo.

'I still maintain strong support for Katie in her wish to keep the kids out of the limelight.'

The model was said to be so furious, she ordered Reid to leave their Sussex home once and for all.

When asked what had gone wrong with the couple's relationship, he admitted: 'Despite us both being busy with other things in our life, I have always made time for my wife.


Given the boot: Reid, seen here leaving a gym in west London on Saturday evening, has been told to pack his bags once and for all


'I would sacrifice anything to spend time with her. She has always been my priority.'

The Daily Star reported yesterday that she saw red when she saw the pictures as she specifically told Alex not to teach her son to fight as she hated the idea of him being in the ring.

And lately she has been careful to keep her children - Junior; Princess, three and eight-year-old Harvey, out of the spotlight and instructed Alex not to do anything to expose them.


source: dailymail [endtext]

Blog Archive