What a difference a year makes: Kerry Katona finally looks like grown-up yummy mummy in a stylish suit

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Getting it together: Kerry Katona looked like a whole new woman as she collected her daughter Lilly-Sue dressed in a conservative suit today


What a difference a year, sobriety and a stint on Dancing On Ice can do.

Kerry Katona was spotted running errands with her daughter today looking like a completely new woman in a stylish outfit and trim figure.

A year after kicking drugs and embarking on a new healthy lifestyle, Kerry finally appears to have it all together - personally, and in the style stakes.

Her stint on the ITV skating competition has done wonders for her figure, but instead of showing it off in skin-baring ensemble, the 30-year-old kept it conservative.


Now and then: The 30-year-old is barely recognisable from her less-glamorous appearance two years ago (right)


Kerry popped into a local petrol station after picking up her daughter Lilly-Sue, eight, from school today.

The reality star wore some on-trend blush pink tailored trousers with beige brogues.
Her conservative look was completed with a grey blazer, a blue scarf and oversize sunglasses.

Kerry recently said that her stint on Dancing On Ice has been a journey to finding herself.


Second chance: Kerry is also said to be keen to re-launch her singing career, ten years after leaving Atomic Kitten



Speaking to Daybreak after her elimination from the show last month, she said: 'This was more than a skating show for me… I’m on a journey, I’m finding myself again and Dancing On Ice happened at the most perfect time on a personal level for me.'

The mother-of-four added that she hoped the public had been inspired by her ‘journey’ and said: ‘I’ve had my ups and I’ve had many, many downs, but I guess that’s life in general.

‘And hopefully, because I live my life in the public domain, everyone at home who watches my show, or watches Dancing on Ice, or who’s followed my career can learn something from it and go, ‘You know what? If Kerry ‘Chavtastic’ Katona can do it’, then maybe they can.’


DOI: Kerry Katona voted off



source: dailymail

Blog Archive