Style SOS: Lindsay Lohan is in need of a fashion makeover as she steps out in yet another messy outfit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHzyMaXGx0endofvid

[starttext]

By Daily Mail Reporter

Time for a makeover: Lindsay goes out shopping wearing a very sloppy outfit
And with her hair back in a ponytail and sunglasses on, the 24-year-old looked like any average girl rather than well-known a Hollywood socialite.


She's sported some rather dubious fashion choices since being released from jail and rehab last month.

And Lindsay Lohan sported yet another strange outfit yesterday as she went shopping in West Hollywood.

Wearing a sheer white T-shirt that left nothing to the imagination and a pair of very tight slashed jeans, the Herbie star looked messy and unkempt.

Lindsay recently told Vanity Fair magazine that she knows she's made some serious mistakes, and is ready to get her life back on track.

'I was irresponsible. And I'm not making excuses,' she said.


Sort it out! Has a werewolf been at Lindsay's jeans?

'I want my career back. I know that I'm a damn good actress, and it's been my passion since I was a child, and I know that when I care about something, I put 100 per cent and more into it.'

Granted a week before she began her driving under the influence jail sentence, the interview with Vanity Fair covers a range of subjects, including her dysfunctional upbringing and tumultuous career. And she claims to have learned her lesson.

'I'm a completely different person now,' she says.


Jailbird chic: Some of Lindsay's more interesting fashion choices since leaving rehab


'And I'm not getting any younger. I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night then so be it.'

And even her Machete co-star Jessica Alba is standing up for Lohan, calling her 'brilliant' in a recent interview.

Alba talked about Lohan's ability to make fun of herself saying, 'It's good; it's hilarious.

'The fact that she can poke fun at herself - she's a brilliant actress.'

And she urged people to remember Lohan's career than than focus on her personal life.

She says: 'Mean Girls is a classic. It's so good. How can you ever forget that? I think people should probably focus more on someone's career and maybe less on someone's personal circumstances.

'It's nobody's business. Everyone goes through their own thing.'




source :dailymail
[endtext]

Blog Archive