Demi Lovato pictures by harry sawyer

Demi Lovato Opens Up About 'Darkest Time of My Life'


Demi Lovato At 'A New Journey' Eating Disorder Center Actress Demi Lovato spotted at A New Journey Eating Disorder Center in Santa Monica, CA. (Photo Agency)more pics » Demi Lovato (Photo Agency) Demi Lovato has been staying undercover since she returned from rehab, but she's not being too private about sharing her lessons learned.

The Camp Rock 2 star posted a video to her fans on Cambio.com over the weekend: "I wanted to let you know that I am back and home," said the actress, who checked herself into an unknown facility in November to address "emotional and physical issues."

Lovato, who has battled eating disorders and self-mutilation in the past, candidly discussed her recent pain: "The journey that I've been on has been very difficult over the past few months. I was dealing with issues that I know not only girls just my age but of all ages are dealing with."

She credits her fans for helping her see the light at the end of the tunnel: "I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today."

Demi Lovato - The Best Dressed Disney Stars
The Best Dressed Disney Stars
Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato has an edgy sense of fashion that reflects of musical background. She loves topping off her looks with... more »
View Special »


Demi Lovato - The Richest Teen Stars
The Richest Teen Stars
Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato makes $ 12,000 per episode of her show Sonny with a Chance , and is worth a reported $ 3 million. Though... more »
View Special »


See more Demi Lovato pictures:
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato Shopping And Eating At A Mall In Los Angeles
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato Sighting
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato's Home in Toluca Lake
  • Demi Lovato in 2010 American Music Awards Nominations Press Conference
  • Demi Lovato in 2010 American Music Awards - Nominations
  • Demi Lovato in ARCADE Boutiques Autumn Party Benefiting Children's Institute - Arrivals
  • Demi Lovato in PADRES Contra El Cancer
  • Demi Lovato in Padres Contra El Cancer's 25th Annual Gala - Arrivals

Blog Archive