Just glow with it: Radiant Jennifer Aniston sparkles as she promote new fragrance

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Smell like me: Jennifer has branched out from her acting career and now has several endorsements


Jennifer Aniston is living proof that certain things do get better with age.

The 42-year-old actress looked radiant as she posed for pictures at a photo call promoting her new perfume at a hotel in Mexico City yesterday.

Dressed in a dazzling gold one shouldered dress and nude sandals, the Friends star looked tanned and healthy as she stood in front of a giant picture of herself wrapped in a blanket.

Jennifer is still sporting her shorter lighter hair style which perfectly off-set her pretty, champagne coloured ensemble.

The star released her first official fragrance, which is called Jennifer Aniston, last month.

'I wanted to create my own fragrance because for years I would make scented oils and lotions for my girlfriends for wedding showers, baby showers and birthdays,' told People magazine recently.

'I would create a personalized scent for them, so when I was offered the opportunity to design my own fragrance I jumped at the chance.

'I wanted to incorporate some scents that I love most, especially living in Southern California, like jasmine, sandalwood, violet and musk.


Jennifer Aniston: The actress debued the self titled scent last month


She adds that is was a labour of love, saying: 'It took over a year to get the fragrance just as I wanted it.'

Just a few days ago Jennifer was endorsing a different product and through a very different medium.

The actress starred in an online viral video for Smart Water - for which she has been the spokes person for several years.

The video, which was posted on YouTube three days ago, already has over five million hits after jokingly being marketed as a 'Jennifer Aniston Sex Tape' and featuring puppies, a dancing baby and a clip of Jen kicking a man between the legs.

Jennifer is also rumoured to be appearing on the new Chelsea Handler show After Lately, alongside her comedienne friend.

The star is set to have a quieter year having just completed production on two films, Horrible Bosses and Wanderlust, and with nothing confirmed in the pipeline.







source: dailymail

Blog Archive