Jo Kwon and Ga-in kiss on We Got Married

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w22hupanDzsendofvid
[starttext]

2AM’s Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-in’s first kiss was broadcast and has shocked many viewers.

On the August 21st broadcast of MBC We Got Married, Jo Kwon and Ga-in had their imaginary wedding. At the end of the shoot they asked the photographer to take a commemorative photo of couple to put in their home.

The photo they took had the concept of ’One second before a kiss’. Since Jo Kwon was unable to come close enough to Ga-in, Ga-in took the initiative to move make the move and actually went ahead and kissed Jo Kwon.

Jo Kwon was completely taken off guard, however, in a later interview he said,

“I think Ga-in did it because I couldn’t. I’m happy… But I’m sad that my shocked expression was shown so clearly.“

Check out the couple’s first kiss below!


source: allkpop
[endtext]

Blog Archive